We have our own hangar facilities with skilled and experienced staff that can meet your maintenance requirements.
Reasons to use Cranfield Aerospace Solutions Ltd
- Fixed price checks
- Carry out Structural Repairs and Hydraulic, Electrical, Avionic and Engine Defect
- Guaranteed turnaround times
- High security hangar facilities
- Centrally located at Cranfield, Bedfordshire
- Easily accessible by Air, Road and Train
- Fully equipped & ILS approved airfield
- Low cost landing fees
- Short term hangarage available
- Cranfield Aerospace is an approved ‘Authorised Integrator’ of Universal Avionics Systems Corp., USA products
- Equipment sourcing from all other major suppliers
Part 145 Repairs
- Repair on-wing of damaged parts
- Structure replacement in line with SRM
- Repair of components in line with approvals
- Short term parking
- Care and Maintenance package
- Disassembly / reassembly of shipped / stored aircraft (Within CAeS Scope of Approval)
Off Site Maintenance (Within CAeS Scope of Approval)
- Supply of licensed personnel for certification.
- Supply of skilled personnel for various engineering tasks.
- Supply of personnel to cover short term maintenance positions.
- Assist with off-site maintenance to ensure airworthiness of aircraft.
Gulfstream G250 Aircraft Water Ingestion Trial at Cranfield Aerospace
Friction Survey for FPF-1 Floating Production Facility Helideck
“Global venture solutions” a British-European specialist team secures a major role in the modernisation of the Indonesian defence system.
Cranfield Aerospace Ltd announced today that Paul Hutton will take the role of Company Chief Executive when David Gardner steps down at the beginning of December